Identity: ncsproshop.com c/o Nampa Christian Schools
Physical Address: 11920 W. Flamingo Avenue, Nampa, ID 83651
Phone: +1 208-466-8451
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We may collect the following information:
name and job title
contact information including email address
demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We collect this data on the premise that by you submitting your information, we are providing you with a service you are requesting. By using our website, you are giving us consent to process the information you provide.
Intended use of Personal Data:
Most of our services do not require any form of registration, allowing you to visit our site without telling us who you are. However, some services may require you to provide us with Personal Data. In these situations, if you choose to withhold any Personal Data requested by us, it may not be possible for you to gain access to certain parts of the site and for us to respond to your query.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To perform the task of shipping items that you ordered from us, and contact you if necessary for order clarification(s).
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- Record-keeping periods
- Data will be kept in accordance with the applicable legislation in commercial law
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Our contact forms are there for two reasons: (1) make it easy for you to contact us, and (2) to allow you to sign up to receive offers and promotions from us.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We may use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website. If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select "Remember Me", your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
No information we collect for order processing or from inquiries is shared with any other company or website. Your contact information is only used to contact you when necessary, or to provide news, special offers or invitations to participate in customer surveys or testimonials. If you wish to opt-out of receiving non-order related communications, please contact email@example.com or call 208-391-2065 and ask for the ncsproshop.com Marketing Team.
Credit Card information is only used to bill you for products and services ordered. Your credit card information will not be retained by us after the transaction has been completed. Our secure shopping cart uses the latest secure server technology. Your order is submitted and retrieved with a secure connection to our server and remains secure at all times.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
There may be times when we send an email notifying you of special offers and promotions (with your consent). In those instances, we "share" your name and email with our email servicing partner. Our 3rd party partner may change from time to time, so if you would like to know who our current partner is, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll be happy to share that information with you.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
If you are a citizen of the EU, you have 8 rights under the GDPR. You can see the list of the 8 rights under the GDPR here.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
How we protect your data
Our site utilizes the following network security configuration and processes:
- Secure Certificates (SSL): Required for Admin and API access. Optional to add on all storefronts.
- Cisco Firewalls: Firewalls are configured by certified Cisco engineers for optimal security and performance.
- Proactive Denial of Service (DoS) monitoring and prevention from data centers.
Network Segmentation: Application servers have limited and controlled access (DMZ) to database, file and management servers
- Centralized security information and event management (SIEM) to correlate and analyze security event data across multiple servers and network devices
- Vulnerability Assessments are run and monitored on a daily basis
- Behavioral monitoring system identifies suspicious behavior and potentially compromised systems
- Intrusion Detection system inspects traffic between devices and servers
- Web Application Firewall (WAF) on application servers to monitor and stop common hack attempts
- Reverse Proxy configuration to isolate web application servers
- Antivirus, with daily updates, on all servers
- 24/7 security monitoring from certified security management vendor
- Credit card information is not stored. In addition, the EULA prevents the storage of sensitive information in the system.
What data breach procedures we have in place
In the event of a catastrophic event that disables the data center, an off-site location has the equipment and bandwidth available to host all essential services.
What third parties we receive data from
We currently receive information from Google maps, and our software service.
What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data
The collected information is not used to make automated decisions.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
ncsproshop.com provides this website as a service. While the information contained within the site is periodically updated, no guarantee is given that the information provided in this website is correct, complete, and/or up-to-date. The materials contained on this website are provided for general information purposes only and do not constitute legal or other professional advice on any subject matter.
ncsproshop.com does not accept any responsibility for any direct or indirect loss which may arise from reliance on information contained on this site.
Agreeing to Terms
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, at email@example.com. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor's IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.